PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 Reviews

Average Rating: 4.3 (93 Ratings)

Filter Results

Compare PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 with similar:
 COVID 19 VACCINES

Type: Vaccine

Results are sorted by Date added.

Key to Ratings: 1=LOW (I would not recommend taking this medicine.)
5=HIGH (this medicine cured me or helped me a great deal.)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5

RATING  REASONSIDE EFFECTS FOR PFIZER-BIONTECHCOMMENTSSEXAGEDURATION/
DOSAGE
DATE ADDED

5  Covid-19 Vaccine Slight muscle pain at injection site and some fatigue Had 1st injection on 3/27/21 had small but insignificant side effects such as some muscle soreness for a couple days and some fatigue the next day. I would highly recommend this vaccine. M 59
4/9/2021
 3  Covid-19 Vaccine First shot was fine. Just a slightly sore arm. Was very tired for 3-4 days after the second shot. Then I developed increased stiffness in joints and very painful lymph nodes in my groin and neck. Lymph node symptoms on left side only, same as both injections The pains in my groin and neck were sporadic and literally felt like electric shocks. This lasted for 5 weeks and is now getting better. I hope this works and I don't need another shot! Had to stand in line for two hours to get shot. I should have looked for a sight that was better organized. M 67
4/8/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine No side effects experienced with either dose 1 or dose 2 Mine was administered three weeks apart with 1st dose 3/1/21 and 2nd dose 3/20/21. No I didn't sign up for the CDC V-Safe app. Never heard of it. F 44
4/7/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine I had covid infection in Jan, and as expected had more severe side effects with first dose - covid symptoms of fatigue, joint pain, headache, and a very sore arm at the injection site. The symptoms lasted about 4 days, except the arm soreness which lasted a week. I had no symptoms with the second dose. I signed up for the app but forgot to report my symptoms. Both doses at St. Vincent's in Evansville, IN. The clinic is very well managed, well staffed, everything went well. F 60
4/5/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine I did not have any issues besides a little bit of soreness at the site of the shot (my left arm). I had mine done through a church on Saturday, April 3. I am curious as to how I will get my second shot. They said they would reach out but they didn't seem very organized. F 45
4/5/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine None Received both of my vaccinations at NYU Brooklyn. They did a great job, no long waiting, answered all my questions, professional and friendly M 68
4/4/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine After both does, my arm that received shot was sore for 36 hours. I received the vaccinations from CVS. F 44
4/4/2021
 3  Covid19 Vaccine My first vaccine was at 7611 Little River Turnpike today. My nurse was lovely, and answered my questions. Everyone is supposed to sit and wait 15 minutes after being vaccinated. I saw one young white male with a bright red face exiting as I was waiting with the vaccination queue for the elevator. I knew what this likely meant. I had to leave immediately after my vaccine, and did not wait the 15 min. About 40 min after shot, while still driving, my face felt very warm, and suddenly, it felt like two iron hands closed on both of my lungs. I am 50 years old with adult-onset asthma, but it was unlike any asthma attack I have ever experienced. It passed in about 10 min after I pulled over. I did not use my inhaler because I was too afraid. I get home, and see in the NYT that Pfizer has had stellar success with the vaccine in 12-15 years olds, even though the article clearly states,"The children experienced the same minor side effects as older participants, although the companies declined to be more specific." The article went on to say that this age cohort must be vaccinated to achieve herd immunity. I am recording my experience so that every parent can warn their child what the aftermath of this vaccine can feel like, or make a thoughtful decision about whether their child should take this vaccine now. First dose F 51
3/31/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine My husband and I had 1st and 2nd vaccine shot by PFIZER at a CVS.1st shot caused us both a very sore arm, tiredness; with a headache that lasted a day or so. Myself, I did vomit one time on the 3rd day and also had night sweats too but all went away on the 4th day of 1st shot. 2nd shot was about the same side effects for us both except my husband had a severe headache for about a week after and a sore arm for a long time too. I was lucky and all issues above lasted withs second shot only a few days. No sweats with 2nd shot either. Both of us, after 2 weeks, feel fine now. Glad we go the shot. To be safer for all is important. March shots were given at a CVS. No issues with CVS -- they were very nice -- all went well there and we both times waited the 15 minutes to leave after getting shot. Reactions started at night but we are fine now. We do not regret getting the shot. My husband and I Expected Reactions-- no more so than the flu shot ... maybe even less -- we are fine now. We hope everyone gets it. We need the world to be safer! F 70
3/28/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine None shot one. Fatigue, Arm Pain, Loose stools after shot two. lasted about24-30 hours. M 66
3/26/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Just a minor arm pain No side effects M 45
3/25/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine
3/24/2021
 3  Covid-19 Vaccine Numb Face and Sleeplessness Like Cipro Floxing Effects Mass Vaccination in Mid Feb 2021. Previously floxed by Cipro in 2007. Similar numb face and sleepless nights after vaccine. Super vivid dreams every night. Only 3-4 hours of sleep on average so far. Bit of the gloom and doom feeling as experienced from Cipro. I guess it is worth it for the Covid protection. M 63
3/22/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine First shot I had a sore arm but the soreness moved to my shoulder. I finally found my Supraclavicular lymph node was swollen. Side effect of the vaccine per my physician. It has been 12 days since the first shot. Add fatigue and pain to the symptoms. I did experience some breathing issues for about 15 minutes receiving the vaccine. Yes, I plan to take the second dosage but will have someone drive me. Left arm F 56
3/10/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Soreness at site, with 2nd shot chills and aches started 12 hrs after injection and subsided within 36 hrs. Did not sign up for app. F 46
3/7/2021
 5  COVID-19 vaccine First dose, sore arm. Second dose, nothing. M 26
3/2/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine This is only for my first dose. Mild pain at injection site. Too sore to sleep on that side first night. Second night some sweating (unusual) but no fever that I know of. Felt a little tired for 48 hours but not bad. Hospital vaccine clinic. IM in arm. First dose. Haven't signed up for v safe yet. F 68
2/26/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine I didn't have any side effects with the first shot. I had sore arm and felt tired for a couple of days after the second shot. When one considers the effects from the virus getting the vaccine was a no brainer for me and I would do it again. M 72
2/25/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine I experienced mild chills and fatigue about 12 hours after my second shot. The fatigue continued for a day or two. My arm was sore for about 3 days. I was not informed of the app F 57
2/25/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine A few hours after the first dose, I developed a very sore arm, which lasted for 24 hours, taking 36 hours to go away completely. The same thing happened with the second dose, followed a few hours after that by strong symptoms: headache, body aches, slight nausea, strong fatigue, chills. It took about 36 hours for those to go completely, although after 24 hours, I felt significantly better. I wouldn't wish my second-dose symptoms on anyone, but at the same time they were so much better than getting covid and suffering for weeks or much worse. Also, if it's relevant to anyone, I have Crohn's disease, which I treat with diet alone. I was a bit concerned on that count, but feel totally fine days after the second dose. F 68
2/23/2021