PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 Reviews

Average Rating: 4.3 (93 Ratings)

Filter Results

Compare PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 with similar:
 COVID 19 VACCINES

Type: Vaccine

Results are sorted by Date added.

Key to Ratings: 1=LOW (I would not recommend taking this medicine.)
5=HIGH (this medicine cured me or helped me a great deal.)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5

RATING  REASONSIDE EFFECTS FOR PFIZER-BIONTECHCOMMENTSSEXAGEDURATION/
DOSAGE
DATE ADDED

5  Covid-19 Vaccine The only problem was arm soreness at injection site for a day F 56
11/23/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Sore arm for a few days; nothing significant. 1000% better than catching full blown covid.... F 60
11/23/2021
 3  Covid-19 Vaccine Please note that I am covid recovered and had antibodies at the time of vaccination. My doctor explained to me that side effects can be worse if antibodies are present. 1st dose- left sided tingling immediately after injection. (Administered in left arm) within 2 hours I experienced joint and muscle pain along with a sore arm. Around 9 hours later I began running a low grade fever, continued body aches, and I could not lift my arm or put pressure on it for 24 hours due to the pain. 2nd dose- felt perfect until around 10 hours post injection. I began feeling very heavy/ weak which caused shortness of breath while walking. My heart rate was elevated and The nausea I felt when I had covid was the exact same nausea I felt from the vaccine. I was down on the couch for 2 days after this dose. I signed up for the V safe app after vaccination. Even though the side effects were uncomfortable I can honestly say I would rather feel the side effects from the vaccine than to actually have covid again due to the severe Illness I had. F 30
11/18/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Heavy arm for several days. No F 76
11/17/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine First dose- sore arm, fatigue and minor body aches. Second dose- felt like I was in a bar fight! Everything hurt, including my fingernails. Tired with low grade fever. Booster- minimal reaction. Slight sore arm, fatigue and some body ache. Side note- I am immunocompromised and taking weekly immune suppressant injections. F 44
11/15/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine 7 days horrible feeling and symptoms and after that I had Covid I donít have any side effects with the vaccine but because I had COVID am now long hauler and thatís making my life miserable F 73
11/4/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine first dose: arm pain, chills, tired, couldn't even lift my arm second dose: (The day i got it ) couldn't lift my arm, tired, and little chest pains here and there (The day after) fever, chills, tired, swollen lymph nodes,and shoulder pain. The shot was alright, thanks to Walgreens <3 I still have shoulder pain and i took the vaccine in August; it's probably permanent but at least i'm alive F 21
11/2/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine sore arm for two days after first two vaccinations and nothing after booster. Feb and Mar 2021. Very well organized. Easy to navigate. Booster at CVS F 83
10/31/2021
 1  Covid-19 Vaccine After 5 weeks from the 3rd booster shot, my nerve condition is off the charts. I received the third booster, had some nerve pain the first two weeks, which subsided and then came roaring back at week 5. I totally attribute this to the 3rd shot. I am praying this nerve pain gets better. If I knew this was going to happen would of never gotten the 3rd booster. Booster, 3rd dose. Signed up for CDC V Safe which I received for my 1st and 2nd shots. Received nothing from V safe for booster. F 65
10/30/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Arm ache M 22
10/25/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine none; I did not even feel the needle booster shot (3rd dose) F 87
10/21/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Had first 2 shots and booster. Only sore arm for 1 day after each injection. No other side effects. M 73
10/3/2021
 3  Covid-19 Vaccine *First Pfizer Covid vax: Just a mildly sore upper Left arm. *Second Pfizer Covid vax: Dull headache, tired for remainder of day; mildly sore upper Left arm. ***Pfizer Covid BOOSTER: 6 months + 1 week after 2nd shot, in upper Right arm. ***Was ok until 6 hours after BOOSTER, then, started to feel UNWELL, General Malaise, noticed my Heart & BP really Pounding Hard. Very Scared; I live alone & it was after 11pm on Saturday night. Rested & tried to do long, slow deep-breathing until 5am, when I fell asleep until noon. Symptoms Muted but still not my usual until Monday evening, however I did complete some obligations/errands Sunday afternoon & Monday. *A good friend of mine is a techie from Israel. He says everyone he knows over there was Sick after the Pfizer Covid-Booster & sleeping way more than usual ... I had the infamous Shingrix Booster back in April: It was scary hell. Still need to get my senior-level flu shot next month. *Honestly, my system has had enough of nasty, scary vaccines ... hope this feedback is helpful. Yes, I did sign up for V-safe today -- & fed back my reaction/symptoms to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Report System -- CDC) & to Pfizer today. F 69
9/28/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine First dose very sore arm Second dose hangover and slightly sore arm I had the vaccine whilst in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy. The first dose I only had a sore arm and the second dose my arm wasn't so sore but I did feel hungover and have some aches for 24 hours. I can't give it a rating of 5 because I don't know if it's actually worked for me or not but the whole experience of having it was absolutely fine. F 28
9/24/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine No side effects with the first shot. Second shot, felt tired and a bit hungover, cleared after 2 days. M 58
9/14/2021
 1  Covid-19 Vaccine Wife went into respiratory distress and passed away three weeks later. Wife was dead within three weeks of getting her shot. Go right ahead and play Russian Roulette with your health. F 72
9/9/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine 2nd dose tired Not sure (about v-safe sign up) F 71
9/5/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Sore arm, which is expected any time you receive a shot in the arm, had fatigue the second day and second shot symptoms were mild. Received at super site in at Winnipeg Convention Centre both shots, very well organized. M 54
9/5/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Sore arm after the first dose, sore arm and flu like symptoms after the second dose, just got third booster shot last week and just sore arm. If you want to live and be safe you need the vaccine. M 72
8/29/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine 1st dose, sore arm and headache. Second dose, sore arm, headache and exhaustion for a few days. Yes F 41
8/27/2021