MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE Reviews

Average Rating: 4.1 (80 Ratings)

Filter Results

Compare MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE with similar:
 COVID 19 VACCINES

Type: Vaccine

Results are sorted by Date added.

Key to Ratings: 1=LOW (I would not recommend taking this medicine.)
5=HIGH (this medicine cured me or helped me a great deal.)

Page: 1 2 3 4

RATING  REASONSIDE EFFECTS FOR MODERNA COVID-1COMMENTSSEXAGEDURATION/
DOSAGE
DATE ADDED

5  Covid-19 Vaccine All I had was a sore arm. Administered by a nurse both times at a community site. I did sign up for the CDC V safe. F 50
11/3/2021
 3  Covid-19 Vaccine I experienced fatigue and headaches after my first vaccination but no side effects after the second shot. I developed Bell's palsy almost 6 months after receiving the second Moderna vaccination F 64
10/31/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine just a sore arm. This was a booster shot to the one-dose J&J vaccine that I got back in May 2021. F 59
10/26/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Moderna booster received, slightly sore arm. High exposure healthcare worker, who remains virus free after 2 years. Highly recommend. Moderna Study Trial participant, half dose received F 57
10/23/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine After 2nd dose, I partially lost my hearing for about a week. The same week everything I drank or ate tasted like sardines. Received both doses at a CVS. F 76
10/3/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine 1st vaccine sore arm for 24 hrs but no other issues, 2nd vaccine I experienced a rapid heart rate a few mins after the injection but it did subside :-) all in all better than covid!! Absolutely I would take again!! F 40
9/25/2021
 1  Covid-19 Vaccine Shot 1 gave me a mild flu for 3 days. I had an asthma reaction in the first hour. Shot 2 gave me a violent illness for 3 days. Worse than any flu type illness. I couldn't get out of bed, very high fever. Nausea. Headache. Never again. F 72
9/19/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine None after the first dose. Tired and sleepy after the second.No real problems. Received both doses. F 69
9/10/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine 3rd Moderna dose received 9/3. Severe chills in middle of 1st night. Then fever of 102 by morning. Uncontrollable diarrhea. Extreme fatigue. Could not get out of bed until next day. 102 fever continued. Drenching night sweats. More diarrhea on 2nd morning. Fever gone. Less fatigue by 2nd afternoon, No appetite. Muscle weakness and extreme pain and swelling at injection site. Can't lift arm. More drenching night sweats. 3rd morning. No fever. Still weak but better. Can get out of bed for several hours. Injection site itches. Sense of taste has changed. Food tastes like 60% of the flavor is gone. Day 4 (today) Still weak but feel stronger. No sweats last night. No fever. Food has little taste. I did not have any reactions like this to first 2 Moderna shots. I didn't expect this extreme, multi-day sickness. Received 3rd dose in Danville, PA on 9/3/21 F 75
9/7/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine I'm O+ blood type. I am healthy, eating a mainly plant-based diet. I exercise regularly and have no underlying health issues. I don't take any prescription medications. I drink LOTS of water and avoid sugar unless I have 100% juice. I avoid alcohol, as well. I take Vitamin D (which is a hormone). I take B12 methylcobalamin sublingual tabs. I eat a handful of cruciferous and Brazil nuts every day. Both shots left me feeling bruised in those areas for a week or so. I felt ill the next day after I received each vaccine. The following days, I was back to normal. My symptoms included a headache, some sweating, loss of appetite, and minor nausea. I was also sleepy, so I slept through both days after receiving the vaccines. I wear my UV light mask and have no worries about the anti makers and anti-vaxxers. Please get vaccinated. In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. F 39
9/6/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Arm was itchy and painful for over a week. Both doses taken, virus was brought into home of four, we were sick but not bedridden, like a mild flu. F 62
9/5/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Sore arm. Fluids feeling. Yes - (Vsafe signed up) F 74
9/5/2021
 1  Covid-19 Vaccine Severe headaches and one night of sickness from the second dose. But my head has not been the same since, borderline headaches in the same location I had the severe ones, on and off for months. I've never had those before, I'm positive it was a result of the vaccine. I got the second a month after the first (April) and I'm still feeling the effect in my head, very unpleasant. I will definitely NOT be getting a booster, I'm afraid the borderline headaches I get will turn into full blown headaches. M 66
9/3/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine Headache, joint and muscle pain, dizzy, nausea, tachycardia, brain fog I was surprised how bad I felt after the 1st and 2nd shot. The injection itself was painless, the true suffering began couple hours later - felt stoned, really bad headache, all joints were hurting and clicking, I kept alternating tylenol with advil and taking lots of vitamin C. My heart was racing and that was unpleasant as well. F 45
8/29/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine It set off my vertigo big time. Have me a migraine from hell and the metallic taste stayed for a long time. The memory loss is the worse. 6 months later I am still figuring it out. I wouldn't necessarily get it again. All my joints hurt so bad from my arthritis. I received my first dose in April and second in May F 52
8/23/2021
 4  Covid-19 Vaccine Slight soreness at injection site after 2nd one. That's it. So thankful to have gotten it. M 49
8/20/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Flu like Yes F 74
8/18/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Sore arm after injection as with any vaccine. I asked the pharmacist giving my first vaccine to please aspirate the needle. She asked why, and I explained that any virus vaccine that accidentally injecting into a vein could cause a clot. She replied that "you can't believe everything you read in the internet." That was rude, and she should have known that, or verified my finding. Ignoring my request was foolhardy. My second vaccine was given by a different pharmacist who complied without argument. F 75
8/15/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine No side effects w first shot at all.. n I have several medical conditions n on several meds. Second shot 48 hrs of flu like symptoms. No long term side effects n Ty to amazing doctors, nurses n pharmacist who gave of their time to give injections. F 63
8/8/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Flu like symptoms for a day and a half. Very sore arm esp after 2nd shot. Avoided anti-inflamm RX a week before and after. Difficult to go without my anti inflamm but wanted full effect of the vaccine. So grateful to SCIENCE and Pres Biden for his efforts. Such a shame those who choose not to get vaccinated will keep this virus going, just when things were really improving. They should be denied medical care if they get sick. F 69
8/2/2021