PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 Reviews

Average Rating: 4.3 (93 Ratings)

Filter Results

Compare PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 with similar:
 COVID 19 VACCINES

Type: Vaccine

Results are sorted by Date added.

Key to Ratings: 1=LOW (I would not recommend taking this medicine.)
5=HIGH (this medicine cured me or helped me a great deal.)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5

RATING  REASONSIDE EFFECTS FOR PFIZER-BIONTECHCOMMENTSSEXAGEDURATION/
DOSAGE
DATE ADDED

5  Covid-19 Vaccine First vaccine: I did not even feel the injection. No side effects whatsoever. Second vaccine: my arm was sore immediately. I moved it as much as possible. The soreness went away after 24 hours. No other side effects. F 71
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Low fever, tired, aches First dose F 71
2/22/2021
 4  Covid-19 vaccine sore arm after first dose. No I didn't sign up for the V-safe. F 17
2/22/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine I had a sore arm for about 3 days after getting my first Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. I am now waiting for my second one in 8 days. I signed up for the CDC V-Safe app and have been responding to their follow-up texts to me as they check on me. I have been pleased with getting the Pfizer vaccine and the CDC's follow-up so far. The injection was not painful. F 72
2/21/2021
 4  Covid 19 Vaccine Super sore arm, slight rash at injection site. Lack of energy 2-3 days after 1st shot. First Vaccine was in right shoulder. 2nd dose was canceled due to snow storm. Hoping we get our 2nd one this week. I don't want to be told sorry it was to late and I have to start all over again. F 56
2/20/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Sore arm 2nd dose on 2/17 at inova Fairfax. They were efficient for administering both doses. F 46
2/18/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine Arm was a little sore but within 24 hours became extremely tired, sore throat and felt punky for about 48 hours. Walked in to facility, was immediately given shot after check-in and monitored for 20 minutes. Had next appointment scheduled before I left. Very organized M 65
2/18/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine About 24 hours after the first shot, I was tired for a couple of hours. My arm was also sore. No other symptoms. After the second shot, I had fatigue for 24-36 hours, and my arm was sore, but no other symptoms. F 49
2/12/2021
 5  Covid-19 Vaccine No side effects; Only the first vaccine so far F 71
1/24/2021
 5  COVID-19 Vaccine Iíve had only the first shot. My arm was a bit sore the next day from the needle but thatís all. I went to Inova on Gallows Rd in Falls Church. They were very organized and I appreciate all the healthcare providers who helped administer the vaccine. F 57
1/23/2021
 5  COVID-19 Vaccine I had no side effects. I didn't even feel the needle go in my arm. Best shot I have ever had. The hospital staff administered the shots and oversaw our wait period in case we had adverse reactions. The gave us a date and time for our follow-up shot. When we arrived, we were taken in immediately. F 85
1/23/2021
 5  COVID-19 Vaccine My arm was a little sore today. Otherwise, I feel fine. The nurse that gave the shot was wonderful! I hardly felt it. M 83
1/23/2021
 5  Covid Vaccine none at all - no arm soreness, but I heard the second dose is a worse experience. first dose F 54
1/22/2021