Ask a Patient Opinion Poll
Are you comfortable with the CDC's decision to loosen mask restrictions for vaccinated people?(Total Votes: 162)
|Not Sure (13.0%)|
Voter Comments (the following are opinions of readers and not AskaPatient.com)
- • Masks should be mandatory inside for sure!!
- • Not sure what I think anymore. This has become more of a political issue then a pandemic.
- • Too soon to unmask , just don't trust that people are truthful about their status
- • It's a matter of choice. I wore a mask myself for most of the time that the vacci
- • Only if vaccinated
- • It depends where the venue is. In a very large crowd everyone should wear a must indoors or outdoors
- • No masks, not needed, never were, not for Covid
- • COVID is still new & we're still learning, err on the side of caution
- • my body my choice to wear a mask or not, govt spreading too much fear
- • Should be vax it and mask it
- • delta variant
- • Still wear one in stores
- • Not enough people vaccinated yet
- • Think it's too soon still
- • Nobody needs to wear a mask and vaccinated or vaccinated it's complete bs
- • Asymptomatic Vaccinated people could be spreading Covid & unvaccinated people can Lie and expose others
- • I am vaccinated, and will still wear a mask.
- • I am comfortable NOT wearinga mask outdoors but I will still wear one indoors
- • Masks should not be used outside and never for kids playing sports.
- • Mask don't work
- • Too soon to know the consequences
- • It's too soon!
- • Too soon
- • Why not be safe than sorry! Please?! Everyone just wear one for common sense sake!!??
- • Too early w/not enough ppl vaccinated
- • We shouldn't had to wear them in the first place, especially outside
- • We never needed the mask mandates in the first place
- • I'll still wear one for a while longer, however.
No Articles for this Poll.
Five Most Recent Polls
Are you going to get a coronavirus antibody test? (end date: 10/24/2020)