Ask a Patient Opinion Poll
Which of the following would MOST affect your decision to get an FDA-approved coronavirus vaccine?(Total Votes: 92)
|Effectiveness Rate (e.g. flu shot is 50%) (30.4%)|
|Side Effects (56.5%)|
|Duration of Protection (0.0%)|
|More than one dose required (1.1%)|
|Other (list below) (12.0%)|
Voter Comments (the following are opinions of readers and not AskaPatient.com)
- • Unknown long term effects
- • No info on long term effects
- • Hasn't been tested long enough
- • I believe in science: they got us the polio vaccine, rabies vaccine & others. I trust scientists.
- • Why would you not try it ? Avoiding a problem is Paramount ?
- • Prefer not to take vaccines at all
- • also morally acceptable - no aborted baby cells
- • As with the Flu vaccine, this Covid vaccine will probably have negative side effects.
- • approved by SCIENTISTS not DJ Trump
- • Approved by WHO, CDC, FDA; Safety/side effects/efficacy
- • Safety , side effects
- • Also who approved it and how well it was tested
- • Very skeptical; would wait to see how effects others
- • Allergic reaction. That's why I avoid flu shot. Egg white allergy.
- • approved by all CDC FDA etc
- • NO VACCINE FOR A MADE UP/MAN MADE FLU
- • All ingredients must be listed
Five Most Recent Polls
Are you going to get a coronavirus antibody test? (end date: 10/24/2020)