Ask a Patient Opinion Poll
Are you going to get a coronavirus antibody test?(Total Votes: 97)
|No; no past symptoms/not interested (47.4%)|
|No; the results aren't reliable enough (20.6%)|
|Yes; had past symptoms (15.5%)|
|Yes; no past symptoms but was/am curious (6.2%)|
|Yes; as part of a community study (1.0%)|
|Other; list below (9.3%)|
Voter Comments (the following are opinions of readers and not AskaPatient.com)
- • There is NO safe vaccine!
- • Don't plan on vaccination either, pharma companies are not to be trust, even today they cover up
- • No symptoms
- • Undecided. No symptoms
- • Don't think it would make any difference for me.
- • Daughter had 103 in March, still has symptoms of fatigue, backache
- • Had the test, waiting for results
- • I already got
- • Putting YES, but really no idea! Been staying home, 72, still have to stay home, regardless!
- • There are far more people needing the testing than I. I have stayed home and wore a mask at the grocery
- • Have had though symptom free.
- • I had both tests. Negative
- • In isolation over 80 with wife 81
- • silver and sodium ascorbate are really effective against the virus.
Five Most Recent Polls
Are you going to get a coronavirus antibody test? (end date: 10/24/2020)